Period: Feb 2018 – December 2018 Dates: To be defined
Pitch – Description:
The Transition to e-mobility is confronted to the issue of the egg and the hen, or rather the e-car and the e-charger, who comes first to make the other possible?
With this conferences and brainstorming meetings cycle, E&S Eurocenter intends to gather key stakeholders to elaborate a self-dynamic program enabling a sustainable and efficient transition of European cities to 100% urban e-mobility.
Meetings and conferences Sub-topics:
- Cost analysis of an e-chargers adapted network
- Benefits and participation of e-cars producers
- Benefits and participation of e-bike producers
- Benefits and participation of e-chargers producers
- Are Urban medias a sustainable solution for e-mobility transition?
- A PPP model for private equity funding of e-mobility transition?
- Obligations, Costs & benefits for local governments
- Utilities: electricity grid
- E-cars producers
- E-bikes producers
- Urban medias
- E-chargers producers
- Local governments, City authorities
- Financial funds (for PPP funding)
Return to events
Ask for the complete program